1.12.10

Artistic Mind

I'm a lucky girl since I have worked with extra talented people in the last two years.
First of all the tattoo artist behind my ink: Jay Marceau



Since my first half sleeve to my fourth tat, he has blown my mind with every pieces. His drawings are always over the top, the colors he uses seems too bright to be real ( and they don't fade after healing, at all) and they blend perfectly. The way he brings to reality what I have in mind each time I propose something is kinda perturbing...haha

He's here, in Quebec city, but if you are far away, maybe you'll be lucky enough to cross his path in some Tattoo events :)

The picture refers to my ink, but his entire portfolio deserves more than a passing glance.
his BLOG
his WEBSITE
his SHOP

I plan to talk about tattoo artists that are on my ''wishlist''on a regular basis, Hope you'll enjoy it
I also plan to get more ink...I love it.., oh so bad... lets say another big project is my economic priority these months.... but having my sleeve done is the next step...and then the other one...and my stomach..then my neck.... haha.. I want to be a living canvas :)

Oh and sorry if my english is not always perfect, this blog means another step to the perfect billingualism

Ann-So

1 comment: