3.12.10

Black Milk

I've discovered Black Milk Clothing, an Australian label directed by designer James Lillis, about a year  ago. It was Love at first sight!

The Black Milk items on my wishlist are numerous, but here are some of my purchases:

The ribs swimsuit
picture by Ulric Collette

The Leg Bones
picture by Plastic Module


The fabric quality is outstanding, the fit is more than perfect, and every garment is handmade !

Here are some of my favourite designs...









And well I've asked the galaxy leggings for christmas... but now there are also the black galaxy and the red galaxy... guess I'll have to order all of them !.

..Black Milk Addiction 


For fulfilling my tights obsession with quality garments, James lillis, I love you :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are some ridiculously amazing photos of you in BM gear.

    ReplyDelete