5.12.10

Last shooting

I've just received some pictures from my last shoot. The photographer is Lysiane Cantin , it was the first time we worked together...and I hope it won't be the last! I really love the way she uses light. Styling, Makeup and Hair by me !





The Teddy is by Blush Lingerie and the rosary is from my grandmother I think... a very old one. I've always been attracted by catholism religious items and art...even though I'm not really a christianism adherent. Death fascinates me...inspire me. That's probably why I'm so convivial.


I've sold the Xtreme platform I wore for the shoot last week.... to buy these new babies :)




2 comments:

  1. wow you look stunning!!!

    i havent seen someones tattoos look so bright before
    gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun :)
    yep the colors are amazing, jay is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete